Electronic signatures, also known as e-signatures, have become an inconceivable part of today’s business workflows. To facilitate the process of indicating consent or approval on digital documents, contracts and forms, there are multiple providers on the market. Knowliah already integrates with E-signing hubs like DocuSign, AdobeSign and Quill. And from now on, also with Connective!
Connective, a new valuable partner
With Connective, we enrich our portfolio of eSign partners worldwide. Connective has over 1,000 customers across 15+ countries and has one of the most comprehensive eID and smart card integration portfolio of any eSign vendor worldwide.
The integration in practice
Create, send, and sign all kind of documents in the most compliant way. With Connective, you are only 5 quick steps away from signing that important contract, or even closing that major deal.
- Go to your Knowliah platform, where you can find the document or contract submitted for e-signing.
- From the Knowliah portal, you go immediately to the Connective Draft zone. You can easily manage and edit the document from there. Add different types of signing fields, add new approvers, or for example make sure that the document will be send to an external archive when finished. All features of Connective are available.
- Once the document is completed and confirmed, an E-mail will automatically be sent to all involved parties with the message to sign the document.
- With one click in the e-mail, you are taken to the document for e-signing. Select your preferred signing method.
- Once the document is successfully signed by all involved parties, they will receive a notification by mail and the document will also be updated and archived automatically in the related Contract Matter in the Knowliah Platform
The purpose of expanding our integrations
Knowliah allows its users to keep working with the tools they’re used to: Office365/Google Suite; CRM/ERP, E-signing hubs, etc. The only difference is that Knowliah, thanks to a thorough integration, ensures that you can easily find all information and knowledge from these different tools in just one go. Organizing and leveraging insights from legal and operational information, contracts and corporate documents has never been so easy.
More about Connective
Connective (a Nitro company) is an electronic signature software company, serving the needs of enterprise and government customers that require high levels of trust, security and regulatory compliance. Connective also offers expansive electronic identity support and a powerful document workflow automation solution. With Connective’s Identity Hub, eSignatures and Smart Documents solutions, customers can increase operational efficiency, streamline digital transactions across borders and transform any paper-based customer journey into an unparalleled digital user experience. Connective has over 1,000 customers across 15+ countries and has one of the most comprehensive eID and smart card integration portfolio of any eSign vendor worldwide. Connective is headquartered in Antwerp, Belgium with a European-based team.